Custom Order Products
Now available for Custom Order:
Chambers Custom .22 Conversion Units
: This Model is now Sold Out
- Steel scope mount for use with a microstyle dot. (Red dot not included)
- Scope mount stippled and/or pattern cut
- Match grade stainless steel barrel. Threaded ½ x 28 at muzzle, includes thread protector. Non-threaded available for states where prohibited.
- Standard finish for steel slide is polished flats and matte rounds.
- Four magazines
- Ransom rest tested at 50 yards.
- Slide locks back with last shot
- Sub ¾ inch, 5 shot groups at 50 yards
- Includes recoil spring kit
BA Plinkster Aluminum Slide .22 Conversion
- Carbon steel match grade barrel. Threaded ½ x 28 with muzzle protector. Non-threaded available for states where prohibited.
- Slide fluted and lightened for use with subsonic, standard and high velocity ammo.
- Standard anodized color choice of black, Chambers Custom blue or olive grey. **Conversion in picture above is in the white and is not available.
- Four magazines
- Ransom rest tested at 25 yards.
- Sub 1 inch, 5 shot groups at 25 yards
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kind of groups can I expect from this conversion?
A. At no additional cost, we guarantee the SSG Model to shoot sub ¾ inch groups for 5 shots at 50 yards. Our average for this conversion is ½ inch for 5 shots at 50 yards.
The BA Plinkster Aluminum Slide is shooting under 1 inch for 5 shots at 25 yards.
Does the slide lock back after the last shot?
A. Yes, the steel slide will lock back.
No, the aluminum slide will not lock back after the last shot.
What type of magazines are included?
A. Four polymer magazines are included with each conversion. They are made by a private maker and have been tested up to 3,000 rounds without failure.
Do you guarantee the conversion will fit and function with my gun?
A. We cannot guarantee that each conversion will fit any gun it is put on. However, for a small fee, you may send your pistol to us and we will fit the conversion for optimal function.
Can I use any kind of ammunition with the conversion?
A. We have tested the conversions with the following types of ammunition with no malfunctions:
Gemtech Subsonic, Aguila, Remington Golden Bullet, Federal Auto Match, CCI Standard, CCI Mini Mag, Eley.
Have you experienced any jamming problems?
A. We have not had any jamming or malfunctions as long as the conversion is properly lubed and cleaned regularly.
Do you have extra parts or part kits available?A. Yes, we do have repair parts available for an additional cost if needed.